Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Top Ten Things You Get Done When You're Trying to Sleep.

Do you get more done (mentally, of course) in an hour of trying to go to sleep at night than you do in an entire day? I do!
I think I've completely mapped out a week in my head during one particularly rough night of insomnia.
Just for giggles, here's a top ten list of things that get done mentally during those "counting sheep chores" nights.

1. Grocery list. You'll totally forget it by the time you sit down with a pen though.

2. Dishes. Oh, the sparkling clean sink you won't wake up to.

3. Laundry. It's folded and put away and every hamper is empty. NOT!

4. Cool hair styles for you or the kids. Or ya know, bed head from tossing and turning.

5. Gourmet meals. Swapped for frozen pizza since you can't keep your eyes open to read a recipe.

6. Ultimate Get-Rich-Live-Big Plans. You're NOT going to start a savings account the next morning. Admit it.

7. Remodeling or redecorating. Sounds like a great idea and you've become a pro (in your mind) by now.

8. Toy organization/playroom sweep. Just try it. I dare you.

9. Outfit planning. Yoga pants it is.

10. Blogging. Ha! Oh, the blogs I have wrote out in la-la-land somewhere.


Have I left out one of the top things you get "done" when you're counting sheep chores? Comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment