Friday, November 13, 2015

Top Ten Things Worse Than A Red Starbucks Cup

You know what burns my buns more than the color of a cup?
A good bit. Why? Because I don't really care what color my Starbucks comes in on the very rare occasion I purchase a drink there. Honestly, I don't really care if they say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or even Bah Humbug to me when they hand it to me either.
Just because I say Merry Christmas to someone I don't expect them to say it back. Just because Starbucks has a solid cup instead of an intricately decorated one doesn't mean there is a huge conspiracy to attack us Christians behind it.

So, a top ten list is born!

Here are the top ten things that burn my buns more than Starbucks producing it's drinks in a red cup.

1. Liars, lies, loops of lies.
2. When pockets aren't cleaned out and there's suddenly gum or tons of paper in the laundry.
3. People are starving to death and you're upset that your five dollar coffee doesn't tell you Merry Christmas.
4. Doing dishes.
5. That some Christians can walk by someone needing help with their nose in the air but are upset about that cup.
6. Pharrell and Gwen haven't swapped seats on The Voice so Blake and Gwen can sit closer.
7. Breeders over breeding animals while others are dying in the pound.
8. My cat thinks my desk is a new playground.
9. Protests, wars, attacks, etc.
10. That my newsfeed has been a mess about cups lately.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment